Personally, I don't even think this would help - my husband runs several
list-servers, each one exposing a direct link in each email message at
the bottom of the message, well visible, and people still continually
don't see it, don't read it, ignore it, are too lazy to do it themselves
or don't get it. That the header info can be missed I understand because
most people will only have the short header view enabled. Maybe it needs
to be at the beginning of every mail, but this would be also obnoxious to
see over and over again. Guess it boils down to other listees (like you)
then to tell them what to do ;-)

---marlyse

--------------- former message(s) quotes: ----------------