Jay sez:

>Your guess is as good as mine. For two weeks I couldn't even receive any
>email from this PowerMail Discussions list server. Did this happen to
>anybody else, and does anybody know why?

I wasn't getting any mail from the list either, but I was blaming it on
that recent Novarg/MyDoom virus which has been inundating mail servers
over the past few days. It essentially shut down my ISP's mail servers
for the better part of a day, and their new filters seem to have finally
taken care of something since I just got 40 emails spanning the 15th to Today.

--
Michael Lewis
Off Balance Productions