I think there's a bug in PM regarding the date used in attribution lines,
or at least something odd going on. I replied this morning to an e-mail
that was sent to me from Australia. The sender's local date and time was
January 17 10:42 AM, which PowerMail displays correctly in the mail
browser using my local date and time (January 16 6:42 PM). When I replied
to the message, the attribution line read "At 6:42 PM -0600 on Saturday,
January 17, 2004...", using the sender's local date and my local time.
Unfortunately, I did not notice this until after the message was sent. :-\

Emily

--
iMac G3 600 MHz (Summer 2001) | Mac OS X 10.3.2 | PM 4.2.1 | 512 MB RAM