cheshirekat sez:

>Here is an example script if you want to try it.
>
>tell application "PowerMail"
>  set the targetList to the current messages
>  repeat with targetMsg in the targetList
>    delete the targetMsg
>  end repeat
>end tell

That's what I did and I get the DB error I mentioned.

   Tom Dillon                                12081 W. Alameda Parkway
   DataCraft                                                     #506
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]                     Lakewood, CO 80228
   http://www.DataCraft-Inc.com/                         720/962-4880
         I can prove anything by statistics, except the truth.
                          --- George Canning

          More than 98 percent of convicted felons grew-up in
             house-holds in which bread was served daily.
                          --- NOT George Canning