Marlyse Comte sez:

>there is a checkbox which does exactly this in the filter dialog box,
>lower right corner... or so.

What I need it to do is either stop or not stop depending on whether
SpamSieve flags the message as a spam message or not. If I check the box,
it always stops, not just when SpamSieve flags the message as spam.

   Tom Dillon                                12081 W. Alameda Parkway
   DataCraft                                                     #506
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]                     Lakewood, CO 80228
   http://www.DataCraft-Inc.com/                         720/962-4880
       You're never distracted by the thing you're focusing on.
       --- Sunastar