PowerMail, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>DDV wrote:
>
>>it's been on the list before, so i checked out my messages, and did all
>>the things recommended. but i still have 3 bold folders with 'unexisting'
>>unread messages.
>
>How many unread messages are displayed in the counter (near the
>horizontal scrollbar of the message list)?
>Maybe you have unread messages in some unexpanded subfolders?

A suggestion related to this area: Could we please have parent folders
display a different look when the actual unread messages aren't in the
parent, but rather in one or several unexpanded subfolders? Depending on
how you use sorting filters, this visual cue sometimes triggers the wrong
message in the users brain and he/she may go look and get disappointed.

PM 4.2.1 | OS X 10.2.6 | Powerbook G3/266 | 128 MB RAM | 20 GB HD