Hi listers,

I have a problem with Powermail crashing that I wonder if anyone can help
with.

Harware:

iMac DV 450 with 512MB RAM

Software:

OS X.2.6 and Powermail 4.2.1

If a new message is called up (using Command + N etc) and the subject
line filled in, then in the 'Recipients' field, under 'Name' a few
letters are typed to bring up the closest names in the Address Book -
when a suitable name is clicked on to allow the recipient to auto-
complete, the application crashes with an error message saying : The
application Powermail has unexpectedly quit'.

I have tried starting Powermail with Command and Option keys depressed to
bring up Powermail First Aid and run the four repairs. I have used the
Apple Disk Utility to repair permissions, but it still does it every time.

This happened once before and suggestions were made at the time - of
course I haven't kept a note of what they were - d'oh! Any and all
suggestions gratefully received. I am a digest reader so would appreciate
a CC to me at

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Many thanks!

Cheers,