Thanks to Christian and Barbara,

I am sorry that I didn't noticed that this topic was already dicussed
recently.

Anyway it's exactly this kind of problem that Barbara reported either.
And I am usig the latest PM version, too (combined with OS 9.2.2 and X.2.8)

So, perhaps Jérôme could have a closer look to this issue. I send him a
copy of this message.

greetings

    Juergen