Mikael Byström [Mi, 29. Okt 2003]:

>Before I investigate this deeper in order to supply CTM with quality
>info, please let me know if this is a known bug or if it is news to you guys.

I have reported the very same issue some time ago, but CTM wasn't able to
reproduce it. So - even if it is already known, go ahead and report it!

My "quality info" :-) at that time was as follows:

I am having the following problem with a single mail getting sent twice:

1. Create a new email using account "A".
2. Schedule it for sending using the "Send" button.
3. Double click the waiting message to open it again, then change the
account to be used for sending to "B".
4. Confirm the dialog that pops up on that change of a waiting message
with "Save as draft". Account gets updated to "B".
5. Now, schedule it again for sending using the "Send" button.

What this effectively did was changing the outgoing account of a message
that was already scheduled for sending to a different one - a common
procedure.

6. Choose "Connect to server" to collect waiting messages and send the
one scheduled for sending.

PROBLEM:
The message gets sent TWICE, once using account "A" (the original
account), and once using account "B", the one it has been changed to.

You can even see the two(!) waiting messages in the "Temp Outgoing"
folder prior to connecting to the server, though only one email is ready
to send in the Outgoing folder.

I just checked my description again and the bug is still there in 4.2.1.

Regards, Christian.