On Wed, Oct 15, 2003,  it is attributed to Ira Lansing to have said:

>>1... Transfer mail.  AFAIK, currently the only way to move mail from one
>>box to another is via drag'n'drop.  I dunno about you, but I have missed
>>my target more than once... what a pain.
>
>Perhaps en masse, but individual mail can be put in any box by selecting
>the destination from the "File In" popup menu.  Or is this menu only
>available in two-pane view and you are not in that view?

Oooh!

You are correct regarding the 'only'.. but at least there is a start as
far as the codebase required to create the browser-window-based solution
I am wishlisting.  Very hopeful!!
--
later,
      JS

I've come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were
actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created
the new level of living I now enjoy.
-- Anthony Robbins