I dont have Powermail render my HTML ... I click on the globe and let
Safari render it.
So I don't believe the problem has to do with corrupt HTML files...

--
Larry S. Samberg         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VM/Fax: 270-514-0557

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not
seen..." Hebrews 11:1