Using PM 4.2.1 and SpamSieve 2.0.2...

I get a spam message or message which I 'teach' SpamSieve is spam and use
SS's "Report to SpamCop" AppleScript. When finishing the report at
SpamCop I see the error

>Finding links in message body
>Parsing text part
>error:    couldn't parse head
>Message body parser requires full, accurate copy of message
>More information on this error..
>no links found

More information on this error says...

>One common pitfall that still seems to be prevalent is erroneous wrapping
>of long email header lines being submitted to SpamCop.  If this type of
>problem is present in submitted spam, SpamCop will refuse to scan the
>message body for links, instead producing an error.

<http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/368.html>

So PowerMail is incorrectly wrapping lines in the mail header when I send
it to SpamCop? Solutions?

--
david.gordon