Thanks for your response.

I selected a vCard, did an "Open With," and got both an Address Book and
an Address Book (3.0.3) option. (In doing a Find previously, I only had
one Address Book.) I selected (3.0.3) and, after opening and restarting,
everything was back to normal. Just a glitch, I suppose. I hope no one
else has this problem.

David Bourbon

The following was attributed to david.gordon at Sun, 5 Oct 2003 07:33:48
+0100: