I sent a mail to a friend attaching a few .vcf files from Address Book.
All he received in Mail.app was a line like (apart from the words
"multipart/appledouble" the original message was in Swedish):

"multipart/appledouble The message can't be shown because of the way it's
formatted. Ask the sender to send it again in another format or with
another email program."

The encoding I used was AppleDouble. Never had any problem with that
encoding before. But all this Mail.app user got was one line as above for
each .vcf file I had attached. No attachments.

Am I doing something wrong here? I thought Apple's very idea was it
should be easy to exchange those cards....

Max Gossell
--
OSX v10.2.6
PowerMail 4.2.1b6