Could someone explain to me why, once out every three or four attempts,
when I control-click on an address symbol and "Add to Address Book" the
icon changes but the address does not get added. The  menu acts like the
address is there, no longer giving me the option to add it. But when I
check in Apple Address Book the listing is not there. I sync PowerMail
and Address Book every time the PowerMail window is brought to the front.
Other times, "Add to Address Book" brings Address Book to the front and
adds it as I would expect. When this happens, is there any easy way of
getting a PowerMail address contact to Address Book without retyping the
information?

G5/2x2G, 2GB RAM, OS X 10.2.7, PM 4.2

--
Judi Sohn . Mom at Home Design