Ben Kennedy sez:

>The risk there is that somebody will send mail of multipart/alternative
>that contains both a text/html and a text/plain component.  The mail will
>be dumped, even though you could have read the text/plain without problem
>(as PM does by default).

Good point. How about  Does Not Contain  Plain?

But then again, if I receive an HTML email, even if it contains a plain
text component, I trash it unless the sender is in my address book. I
find that the vast majority of HTML email I receive is spam.

   Tom Dillon                                12081 W. Alameda Parkway
   DataCraft                                                     #506
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]                     Lakewood, CO 80228
   http://www.DataCraft-Inc.com/                         720/962-4880
         We might not make much sense, but we sure like pizza!
         -- Motto of the National Nonsequitur Society