On 9/3/03 2:25 PM Charles Watts-Jones wrote:

>I'm trying to perform another Emailer 'trick' - to delete folders/
>subfolders without emptying the mail trash - but can't find a way to make
>this happen.

As you have discovered, there is no way to delete a folder in the trash
without deleting all the trash. There should be.

I have a scratch folder into which I copy all the trash, except those
folders. Then I empty the trash and move the stuff in the scratch folder
back where it belongs.

Tedious, but I do it only twice a year or so.

Len
--
Leonard Morgenstern
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

There are old mushroom hunters and there are bold mushroom hunters. But
there are no old, bold mushroom hunters. --David Smith, M. D., leading
authority on mushroom poisoning.