Hi all,

This is the first time I have tried the 4.2beta and after updating the
dbase and so on tried a search with the new search mechanism with the
following error:

An indexing error occurred (index)  Class Q1E  what=12   when = 34 (index)

The search was for something I knew was there, simply as a means of
assessing the  speed and accuracy of the new engine.

Another search for subject containing 'urban history' produced a nil
response even though there are several msgs with that in the subject line.

Not a promising start....

MacOS 9.2.2 Int  PMail mem = 16512min,  26512 preferred:  PMac G4/400

cheers,

Chris