On Thu, Aug 21, 2003,  it is attributed to Ben Kennedy to have said:

>All,
>
>Losing my mail database has turned around from being a major disaster to
>a rewarding exercise in forensics and programming. :-D

I am totally WOWED by your post, Ben! Congratulations!

Also, I am thrilled by your discovery process and it's resultant upcoming
utility app.  I am a recent convert to PM from Eudora... but the
proprietary database format has been a source of extreme squeamishness on
my part throughout the half-year I have been on-board, and remains a
show-stopper counter-argument offered by a number of my Eudoroid friends.

--
later,
      JS

"If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts; but if he
will be content to begin with doubts he shall end in certainties."
   Sir Francis Bacon