Are others seeing PowerMail 4.2b1 slow down in regular usage the longer
they keep the program running? I made the switch back to PowerMail from
Eudora 6 betas last weekend, and what I have seen is that after running
PM 4.2b1 for 12-24 hours that the application gets very sluggish with
many spinning beach balls when I do something as basic as deleting a
message from the database. Even moving from one message to another in a
mailbox is very sluggish - on par with the speed deficiencies I used to
see when I last tried using Mail.app. So far it appears that quitting
PowerMail and restarting it returns things to their normal speedy state.

I am running PM 4.2b1 on Mac OS X 10.2.6 on a 12-inch PowerBook G4 with
the maximum of 640MB of RAM...

Rob McNair-Huff ---------- mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
White Rabbit Publishing -- http://www.whiterabbits.com/
Mac Net Journal ---------- http://www.macnetjournal.com/