cheshirekat on 8/11/03 said

>That's the extent of my knowledge of selecting messages in PM. (Currently
>using PM 4.1.3 and OS 10.2.6) Maybe others know of other methods for
>navigating messages.

Well my favorite way and actually the very reason that I looked at
PowerMail in the first place [though not the "only" reason I kept it] is
being able to navigate messages using space bar for single key read.

Using three pane view, having the highlight on the top message in the
list, reading that message, then hit space bar to go to the next unread one.

Behavior of the scroll bar for OS X is set in system preferences but can
be further enhanced by using Tinker Tool.

--
Barbara Needham