Thanks, finally the penny dropped. It confused me that the script would
close down after dismissing the dialog box, thinking it should stay
running. Realized that the dropping of the Additional Sounds suitcase was
just a 'prepping the script for later usage'.

Great, finally got my favorite sounds back.

Thanks for all the help.

---marlyse