Just found out the answer to my question, went in Prefs and turned off
the HTML reader and the Headers were there. The type message that PM will
not show the headers is Content-Type: multitype/related. Is this a bug in
PM or just the nature of the beast. BTW got four porn spams this morning
and they all got filtered to the trash.

--
Mike Edwards
"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that,