I started using PM because of problems with Entourage getting some kind of
window redrawing error and freezing up.  But I ran into 2 concerns with PM -
recurring low level errors on some emails and mail being skipped on the
server.

I found that when I fired up Entourage again to get control of my address
book database and update apple address book,  it went online and found some
email that PM had missed on the server. I have PM and Entourage not to erase
emails from the server unless erased from the mail programs, and not to
delete read mail for 2 days, so that isn't the problem, or shouldn't be.

Anyone else seen this behavior?

Jeff
Jefferis Peterson, Pres.
Web Design and Marketing