On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 13:48:00 -0700 Andy ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said:

>I've set mine up like this.
>
>15 10 */2 * * osascript /Users/afragen/Documents/DeleteAgedMessages
>
>Where DeleteAgedMessages is an alias to the "Delete Aged Messages v1.2"
>script. Apparently cron doesn't like spaces.
>
>You can get Cronix here. <http://www.koch-schmidt.de/cronnix/>

Thanks, Andy. Editing the script worked perfectly. However, I didn't set
a cron job (yet) because I still have to manually "view all" on each
folder before running anyway, right? As opposed to "View Unread" as I
normally have them, or does setting the script work on hidden messages?
How do you get around this on yours?

--
Judi Sohn . Mom at Home Design
[EMAIL PROTECTED] . AIM/iChat: JudiS217