Keep in mind that base64 and exe files don't work on a mac.  Better to
use .pdf files and post them to a web server somewhere.

---------------------------
Bob Moody, owner
Moody Associates
Product Fundraising for schools, sports teams, daycares, church groups,
scouts, and other community groups.

Our main product is your profit!

Our mission is to make it easy for you to reach your fundraising
goals...over and over...year after year.

1986-2003.... 17 years of excellence!
office: 540-885-3439 or 800-326-9192  (8-4 M-F)
cell: 540-294-9791  toll-free to cell: 866-294-9791
www.fundraisingcentral.net
www.bobmoody.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
text messaging to cell: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mail: 936 Frog Pond Road
Staunton VA 24401-8346
fax 540-885-6670 or toll free 877-936-9192

Replying to message quoted at the bottom of this message.
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:40:57 -0400