Jeff,

hold down option and cmd (Apple-) key while starting PM.
A dialog box appaers (PowerMail repair utility) and choose low level rebuild.
That should do the job.

Good luck
Matthias

---------------------------------
schmidt-systementwicklung

<www.schmidt-system.de>
<www.schmidt-system.com>
---------------------------------

Am/On: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 04:52:42 +0200 schrieb/wrote: Jefferis Jefferis
Peterson

>I am recently firing up Powermail 4.1.3 to take over from EntourageX.
>However, I'm noticing a recurring error low level -47 when trying to view
>messages in html either in PM native or in browsers. Something about
>Deleting error (4) 100 is in the dialog box alon with the low level error.
>
>Any idea what this is and what it means?
>
>Jff
>Jefferis Peterson, Pres.
>Web Design and Marketing
>http://www.PetersonSales.com

  • Low level error Jefferis Peterson
    • Re: Low level error schmidt systementwicklung