Subject: Moving from OS9 to OSX
Date Sent: Saturday, June 7, 2003 1:47 PM
Date Rec.: Saturday, June 7, 2003 3:47 PM
From: Nick Keck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:  Marlyse Comte  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Marlyse!

 I have determined from the reading list, you are very knowledgeable
about PowerMail.

I have the latest version running on my G4 Tower which is running OS 9.
(I do desktop publishing work and Quark XPress isn't available for OS X yet.)

I also have the latest version available on my Powerbook which is running
the latest version of OS X.

My questions are:

1. How do I transfer my addresses, signatures, and other files to my
Powerbook so I don't lose any of them?

2. Can I just drag the files from the G4 onto the Powerbook drive and
replace their equivalents in the PM folder on the Powerbook?

3. If so, specifically which files do I drag? (I see nothing that is
called "signatures" for example).

Thanks for your advice and time in response.

Best

--
Nick

Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense.

                                                                  --
Steve Landesberg

---marlyse