I've grown very disappointed with CTM support, because I'm not getting
any support and I'm not being informed on why I can't get that either.
Most companies I've dealt with can at least give you one or the other, no
matter how small they are.

I just sent this as a test to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I will monitor whether

1. They at all fix the problem on their website FAQ and how long time
that takes.
2. if they bother to send a "thanks for the pointer" message and how long
time that takes. This is something many companies do when helpful
visitors point out errors That includes very small fast growing businesses.

Admittedly, my display of mistrust won't make them more willing, but any
person who let such things affect their willingness to respond in a
proper manner when running a business is a very childish person.

Also, I have reasons to feel neglected. It's not that I can't wait a
litel if they are busy, but when you don't even get an automated response
of what's going on, then it's clear to me CTM isn't taking the biz side
of software development seriously.

BTW, is the possibility to send messages to support from the help menu
all gone in PM 4 or have it been moved?