Mon, May 26, 2003 7:36 PM [EMAIL PROTECTED] Jonas Lee said:

>Thanks for your help. I finally found the problem...the
>outgoing address was pasted in and included some extra
>symbols that were hidden. When I did the rebuild again, it
>finally gave an error message that gave a clue as to what was
>going on. Thanks again for the help guys.

I see common run-of-the-mill messages stay in my Out Tray and fail to get
sent. My assumption is that the server isn't accepting the connection
when I try to send and PowerMail doesn't automatically try to send again.
This just happened to me again tonight, but it has happened several times
before. I have to remember to check to see if the Out Tray is bold to
catch these.