At 2003-05-14, 8:30 CET, Barbara Needham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Max Gossell on 5/14/03 said
>
>>Sure -- see Preferences/Address Book
>
>That's the trouble -- it isn't under address book but under
>synchronization. At least in mine.
>--
>Barbara Needham

Oh yes of course - you are right. I was too fast for my own good when I
suggested Preferences/Address Book earlier. I use this feature and am
very happy indeed with it. It may take some trials with different
settings before you get it to behave exactly as you want. So you might
want to backup your Address Bood data before you start out, especially if
you play around with the "delete"  options.

NB: If you check "Open contacts in Apple Address Book by default" Address
Book will open i.e. when you choose "Add to address book". Keep this in
mind when you use the synchronization settings. If Address Book is your
main place for storing addresses, you won't need to check that many sync
options this way.

Max G