Daniel Ross sez:

>Why are apostrophes in some emails I receive changed to the number one?
>
>I've asked this before, but no one answered or I missed it.

I get the same thing. I've tried changing incoming encoding, but it
didn't help. (It only sets it if it's undefined.) I'm not even sure why
some curly quotes come in fine and others don't.

Of course we could both have the same friends who just like to mess with
our heads by typing their messages that way. I know I wouldn1t do that to
anyone. :-7

   Tom Dillon                                12081 W. Alameda Parkway
   DataCraft                                                     #506
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]                        Lakewood, CO 80228
   http://www.DataCraft-Inc.com/                         720/962-4880
         To follow the yellow brick road to the Emerald City,
         one must first experience the tornado. --- Sunastar