on Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:29:30 -0800 / L. Cornelio said:

>calling all scripters!
>
>here were my two favorites from emailer -
>
>REVEAL REPLY - run it on a read message to find the answer in your sent
>mail folder
>
>FOLLOW UP - takes sent message and makes new one quoting it to same recipient
>
>Does anything like this exist? Or is it a few minutes taks for a talented
>scripter?

These sound great...

One cool feature in Mail.app that could solve your second one (if
implemented) is that you could highlight multiple messages and either
forward or reply in a single message with both contained in the new message.

--
"Enemy fighters at two o'clock!"
"Roger. What should I do until then?"