I have revamped the PowerMail AppleScript archives. This new layout
should allow me to keep the archives more updated than in the past.

Important: When you click on the email link to any of the authors instead
of getting:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] in the address field of your email, you will see:
abc123_at_abc123.com. I have done this to hopefully prevent some of the
email harvesting that spammer's love to do. Just remember your mail will
fail unless you change the _at_ to @ in the address field.

Wayne

--
"Nature can survive without man--in fact, that may be its salvation--but
man cannot survive without nature."

- Homero Aridjis

Live DAT & Music Page: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/
PowerMail AppleScript Archives: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/powermail.html

Music Currently playing: Max Stalling "Ain't Falling In Love (W/ You
Tonight)" : One Of The Ways