How can we get Scripts to stay in folders from the PowerMail scripts
menu?  I would really like to group things together for ease of use.  The
two folders of scripts tend to make the list in the script menu a tad
unruly...  I guess we could use the system Menu as opposed to the PM one.

--

A little Dr. Evil to get you through...

Ya.  Mmmm.  Mmm.

The moment I heard Frau Say I had a clone,
I knew that I'd be safe, cause I'd never be alone,
An evil doctor shouldn't speak a lot about his feelings,
My hurt and my pain don't make me too appealing.

I'd hoped Scott, Would look up to me,
Run the business of the Fam-il-y,
Had an evil empire just like his dear old dad,
Give him my love and the things I never had.

Scott would think I was a good guy,
The tender love I have, make me want to cry:
"Be Evil" But I have my feelings, too,
Change my life with Oprah and Maya Anjelou.

But Scott rejected me.  C'est la vie.
Life is cruel, treats you unfairly.
Even so, a God there must be,
Mini Me, you complete me.

Just the two.  Getting Jiggy with it.  Quite pleasant, really.  Just the
two of us.  You and I.