>a choice of CM's would be offered such as Open attach. Show in
>finder, Move to trash. None of these choices are presented to me.

I'm running OS X 10.2.4/PowerMail 4.0.1. I think the CM shows and works
the same in OS 9. If the attachment is greyed out (you moved it from the
Attachments folder or renamed it) you don't get the menu. Presumably you
have the latest version of PowerMail; that wouldn't remove the function.
Nothing else immediately comes to mind.

>When I view the CM folder in my system folder I do not see any
>CM's that seem to be related to PM. Is this due to the operating
>system (OS-9.2.2)?

Hmmm... I think the CM is part of PowerMail, even in OS 9, but it's been
a while since I booted into 9. OS 9 users out there?

Chris