Mikke Byström [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Tuesday, March 11, 2003 stated:

>Those of you users that also have insights into the scriptability of PM,
>could possibly tell me this. Or if, there is such an existing
>script/product already that some of you use for backing up your mail. Am
>I really alone in needing incremental backups of email?

I doubt you are alone.

There is nothing in the AppleScript dictionary of PowerMail that would
identify what is "new" there are of course ways around this. There is a
tool (somebody chime in here) that is basically a FileMaker database that
allows you to export/backup mail. I haven't used it so I can't say how
good or bad it is. However, I do know there are some folks on this list
that are using it, so it must work. Now, if somebody can jog my frazzled
mind and tell us the name of this product, we'll be in great shape...

Wayne

--
Music is spiritual. The music business is not.
- Van Morrison

Live DAT & Music Page: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/
PowerMail AppleScript Archives: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/powermail.html

Music Currently playing: Mike Peters "In You I See The World" : Edward
Henry Street