If you still have your OS9 boot disk use that temporarily. I had my OS9
disk crash so for a month i had to run on OSX only. I used my OS9 boot
disk a couple of times to fix things that OSX wouldn't let me touch. Not
a neat and tidy way but it worked.

Also thanks for the info on Tri-edre. I have been contemplating buying it
as well and your message just made the decision for me.

Gerry

The faster the computer
The more impatient the user

--