There was a time (Thu, Mar 6, 2003 at 11:16 PM)
when Jonathan Greene said this thing:

>Just joined the group and giving PowerMail a good test drive.
>
>Some questions...
>
>1 - Is it possible to see the number of unread messages in the dock and
>per folder?

Nope. At one time I thought I'd want to see the number of unread
messages, but it didn't take me long to realize I had to make that
irrelevant or I'd just get depressed knowing there were 398 messages in
one folder just waiting for me.

>3 - On the web site there is a floating search field/filter box... where
>is that activated?

There is a little, wide-eyed eye next to the number of message text in
your window. Click that and you can do a basic filter on the displayed
folder. Or command-F brings up the Find dialog for a search with a few
more features.

Mark
--
Mark Gerber