>When trying to open Power Mail I get message:
>
>Database error 100 () in 9(DBGetRecord)
>Low level error 160
>
>This prevents from opening my mail message database and this is a VERY
>serious problem I MUST solve since I have a rather large message
>archive and I need to restore access to it.

Hold down option and command keys when launching PowerMail. This will
give you some first aid options (first four checkboxes). I'd work on a
copy (just to be sure). Also drop a line to the PowerMail team if that
doesn't solve it (even though they read this list). And repost here if
the above doesn't work. I don't have any further insight, but perhaps
someone else can provide more complete instructions.

Chris