Not being proficient in AppleScript, I'd love to know if there is there a
way to automate a spam killer filter?

I have PM set to partially retrieve e-mail over 2K so that I can preview
them before fully retrieving e-mail.

I have a filter at the top of the list called "Spam Killer". Everytime I get
spam from particular addresses, I always open up the filters window, click
on "Spam Killer" and then add the e-mail address to my "Spam Killer" list.
The action says to move message to mail trash.

I was hoping for a way to automate this. I downloaded POPMonitor 2 and liked
the idea of highlighting a bunch of messages in the mail window and adding
the e-mail addresses to my "Spam Killer" filter. Any e-mail from this list
will be thrown to the trash.

I don't see an Apple Event to add to the filter.

Or maybe I have to think different?

Thanks.

:-)  Wilson - Guam, U.S.A.

- - - P L E A S E   C U T   A L O N G   D O T T E D   L I N E - - -
You can bend my ear
We can talk all day
Just make sure I'm around
When you've finally got something to say.  -- TOAD THE WET SPROCKET