Mikael Byström wrote:

>It would be nice to be able to use ZipIt from within PowerMail. I really
>do feel being compatible *and* retaining the power for the user is what
>it's all about.

StuffIt support will be replaced by Zip support in version 5.5 final.
PowerMail will use the zip tool that is part of Mac OS X ("ditto"
command line), which is supposed to be Windows compatible.

Jérôme - PowerMail Engineering

   "Well worth its shareware fee for the serious Mac e-mail user! One
    of the few Mac products that is really suitable for a professional
    business environment. An excellent valuse for the professional user
    who owns a Mac! Superior to Mail.app!"
  PowerMail user comment on www.macupdate.com

         Download a demo version from www.ctmdev.com