[Steve Abrahamson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am 18.10.2006 um 16:41 Uhr:]

>I'm not sure how you're getting FMP6 to even recognize PowerMail ...

"open URL" (this is a translation from German to English; I don't know
the english term) combined with a mailto link does this job if PM is the
standard email application for the OS.

>However, your issue is that FMP pre-7 is not unicode-aware. PowerMail
>is, and FMP 7 and 8 are. If you upgrade to the current version of FMP
>(and seriously, 8.5 is lightyears better than 6), you'll be able to do
>this (assuming you can get FMP to see PowerMail to begin with).

Thanks for the information! When I buy my first Intel Mac I will
consider to upgrade. By the way: Runs FMP nativ on Intel Macs?

--
http://www.subhash.at