>Let me control text parameters such as bold, italic, font size in
>outgoing mail.
>        Mostly I just want a sprinkling of bold for emphasis, but forwarding
>        existing formated email would be a big plus.
>    Likewise, Let me insert images into outgoing mail.
>(Low priority) Might be controversial, but I'd actually like to edit
>incoming mail,
>        including the subject line.
>That's all for now.
>Thanks for a really great product (that I practically live in.)
>Bruce
>--
>Bruce Barrett            See my website at: http://www.earthreflections.com

Your first two requests have the potential to restart the debate over
plain text and rich or HTML formatted e-mail.  PowerMail is the former,
but can read the latter and someone will always be unhappy that it is
not the other or both or...

For your last request,there is already a script that comes with PM that
will change the Subject header of a received message without duplicating
the message.  Appropriately it is called "Change subject".

--Ira