Marlyse,

Thanks for pointing me to that - that's definately better than what I
was doing.

Not as good as it being a simple menu item in the app, with a submenu,
like I'd like to see it - but it's better!

Thanks,

Steve

On 1/16/07 at 1:13 PM, Marlyse Comte ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said:

>I used to use an apple script for that, by me it's filed under
>'miscellaneous' in the powermails apple script menu. Not sure if it
>comes by default or a left over from one of the good souls providing
>this list with special goodies. If you don't see it there, check out the
>script depository at the powermail website under support => tools.
>
>---marlyse
>
>------------ former message(s) quotes: -------------
>
>>I'm sure this has been discussed before, but is there an easy way to
>>switch Locations and Schedules? I get having a "Day" schedule that runs
>>from 9-5, and a "commute" schedule that never checks, and a "holiday"
>>schedule that checks once a day... but short of going into the setup
>>area for them, clicking on a different one, and saving, isn't there an
>>easier way to change between them? Or better yet, to schedule them??

Steve Abrahamson
Ascending Technologies
FileMaker 7 Certified Developer
        http://www.asctech.com