Leonard Morgenstern <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>> I have the same problem in reverse. I have several mail accounts and
>> sometimes want to know which one is the source of a given message. I
>> click on "Show Full Header" under the view menu and plow through the
>> long listing to find it.

But the easiest way would be to create a own folder for each mail account
and to install an individual incoming filter for each of it (of the type:
"send mails with TO-address [EMAIL PROTECTED] to the folder XYZ").

The additional benefit of this is that you will named automatically as
sender with your mail address of that specific account whenever you reply
to a mail which went-in into the concerned account-folder.