>After reviewing CTM's web site I can't find any reference to HTML at all.
>
>My comments relate to not following Mac standards, and confusing
>operation. They have nothing to do with "as advertised", but with the
>program I am using.

HTML mail is not a mac standard. In fact, it is NOT an email standard
at. I do understand a lot of people use mail programs that use HTML
mail. And I receive my fair share. However, I find that most of the HTML
email is simply fluff that can be done away with and doesn't really help
most email between correspondents. Where it does help is in advertising
and newsletter style emails.

However, don't mix up HTML with an email standard, it is not, and you
can look at the RFC standards to confirm that.

Most of us using Powermail as mentioned, do so because we like not
having RTF and HTML email.

Wayne

- Napoleon Bonaparte