On Jun 18, 2007, at 1:51 PM, Anthony Sanna wrote:

Question, shouldn't SS open with PM?  I thought that after the first
time you manually opened SS with PM that it would automatically do it
from then on.  This new install doesn't, it seems.

SpamSieve should open when there are new messages to filter. I suppose it's possible that the AppleScript is damaged so that it's trying to tell Illustrator to filter spam instead of SpamSieve. If that's the case, installing a fresh copy of the PowerMail application and deleting the folder:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/PowerMail

should help.

--
Michael Tsai                                 <http://c-command.com>