I had the exact same error today after a computer crash. After the
message it stated also that my Index file was corrupt and if I wanted to
re-index, which I did. The crash cost me todays email but else all seems
now fine, I did not come across any further errors as you describe.

Did you try launching PM in maintenance mode?

Anyways, before fiddling any further with the database, I'd make a
backup copy of what you have currently... just in case.

---marlyse

------------ former message(s) quotes: -------------