Alright, I've done it in the past, but to make sure I'm not doing
something wrong, I looked it up in the PM manual and it states clearly :

"launch PowerMail with the option- and command-keys down. This will
invoke PowerMail's built-in recovery facility known as PowerMail First Aid."

I have said so in the past and now again - this does NOT work for me
(any longer).

I can try it from the dock or in the Finder, I hold down the keys before
even touching the PM icon, just to make sure I'm "fast enough" (who
knows, maybe age IS beginning to show).

No matter what I try, First Aid will NOT launch.

Using PM 5.5.2 and have this problem probably since 5.2 - and now I need
it, got a fat folder but no unread messages in there.

Any ideas why PM just refused to open in First Aid mode?

Thanks,
---marlyse

---marlyse